miércoles, 19 de abril de 2023

Wednesday night

 

Tonight I am destined to ramble.

I will lie down in the backyard, not for too long, but long enough to enjoy the breeze that spring nights bring, and I will play to calculate the distance between the stars and my head.

I will distract myself for a few minutes to enjoy the silhouettes of the lights trembling over the river like spectres that lurk.

I will breathe deeply the cold air and I will feel how hot it expels after having passed through my entrails.

Tonight I am going to think a lot about the things that I am afraid to think about when I am at home.

I will not play music on the radio, I will sing my own songs and no one will be there to listen. I will talk to myself out loud and I will be happy to establish full communication with the self that no one knows.

I hope the moon rises.

No hay comentarios: